Wednesday, September 3, 2014

{Currently}

I am:

Preparing: for Christmas

Can you believe that it is right around the corner again?  I want to get my shopping done ASAP.

 photo HolidayDecorating-0514_zpsc2d1565f.jpg

Remember these cute stockings?  Now is the time to get your order in.  My beautiful sister, Lindsay,  makes these custom to your specifications.  If your thinking ahead and want some of your own; contact her here. 

Lindsay’s stockings are great quality, a great price, and you get to choose the fabric.

Happy: that the wallpaper on my fireplace is gone.  Seeing above picture reminds me of how much I hated it.

Planning: a girls night

RUBY 

I am hosting a girls night.  We are getting together to make some Lily wraps for Ruby’s birthday this year. 

They will be donated to local hospitals.

My sister is planning lots of wonderful things this year for Ruby’s birthday.  If you would like to make some lily wrap blankets to donate visit the link with the info here.  Don’t forget to check back during the month of October for the 3rd annual Ruby’s giveaways.

Thinking about: my kids growing up

 photo StellasBirthday-0280_zps6411bbec.jpg

I’m pretty sad about it

Realizing: I only have 6 more summers with this little before he goes on a mission

 photo JexsBirthday-0293_zpsefbabe90.jpg

Wishing: They didn’t have to have birthdays at all

 photo IsaacsBirthday-0594_zps5d66679b.jpg

Dreaming: of going back here for another visit

 photo Saba-0420_zpsc1f5de7a.jpg

Oh Saba, I miss you.

Listening to: my new favorite song FGL “Dirt”

IMG_5363

Pinning: costume ideas for Disney and clothing ideas for family pictures

IMG_5239 IMG_5257

Excited about: our upcoming trip to Disneyland

Busy with: trying to catch up this blog and making costumes for our Disney trip(we will be going to Mickey’s Halloween Party while we are there so Halloween is coming a little early for me)

Recently Enjoyed: a trip to Disney World for a day with cute hubby

IMG_5070

Grateful for: my hard working husband who does so much for me.  It is a privilege to be a stay at home mom and he makes it possible.

IMG_5023

Trying to: be a better blogger and person

IMG_5021

What are you currently up to?

 

3 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

We are going to Disneyland during Halloween too! This will be our son and my husband's first trip there. Super excited! Have no ideas for costumes yet.

Leslie Posey said...

Oh my your hair is forever long!! I love it! Clay wants to move us to an island! He's tired of the US I guess! :-) how is it just 6 summers?? That has to be wrong! :-( if you ever want to go to a great circus my house is always open!!

Eileen said...

Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails